Saturday, April 13, 2024

The Fisherman's Wife

The Fisherman’s Wife    One day this fisherman’s wife in the village told Awang that she had a headache and requested Awang to help her massage her head. Awang said there was no problem. So that lady prepared the ointment by crushing two small onions in a mortar and collect the paste to mix with five spoons of coconut oils. She invited Awang to her room, telling him the hubby would only be home after 4.00 pm She told Awang to sit on the mat which was made of palm leaves. Awang sat crossed legs near her as she lay down facing the ceiling and told Awang to put the oil with the onion on her head and then to massage her head. Awang studied her beautiful eyes, nose, lips, and neck and then her breast, tommy, and her part between the two legs. Awang did as he was told. He then began to massage all regions around her ears and then down to her neck. She told Awang it was well-done. Then she requested that her back be massaged. She rolled over, facing the floor and the only piece of cloth on her, the sarong which was properly tugged above her breasts was loosen. She pulled down the sarong until only her sexy buttocks were covered. Awang massaged her back and was beginning to have an erection. She turned over and asked Awang to put both hands on the nipples, and massage hard. Awang did as he was told. A certain pleasure surged all over his body. He began to have an urge followed by an erection. She told Awang to suck her tongue and as he was doing it she helped him to position his penis on her and asked him to push in hard! She was trembling with joy and was holding him tightly and pushing her tongue in and out of his mouth. Obviously, he could not go on for too long. Within ten minutes he ejaculated inside her and was told to remain on top of her because she wanted to feel the movement of the sperms swimming inside her. She was lucky because she did not have an egg ready to receive a sperm on that day. In the neraby forest, wild animals’ myriad calls could be heard echoing through the forest. Wasn’t this a beautiful afternoon? “Why are you allowing me to blow inside you? Are you not worried that you may conceive because of my sperms? What would happen if the child looks like me? Won’t your husband be very suspicious?” “Please don’t worry about that. Leave it to me. Please come over often, when my hubby is not at home and let’s enjoy it, like now. I love it. You were having an erection, and you were licking your lips. I knew you wanted it. Why did you wait until I asked for it?” “This was my first time. I know you loved it and really enjoyed it. I will definitely come again. I have what you want and you have what I need.  There is nothing wrong with it.  Kids as young as ten years old are doing it. My classmate saw an elementary school girl going into an empty school classroom near his house. He went there to have a peep of what the young couple was doing. He saw the girl lying on the concrete floor, with her skirt rolled up, and her panties on the floor above her head. Her legs were wide open. The boy, also aged ten, removed his shorts, and went on top of her and started to suck her tongue. My friend was not sure if the boy managed to go inside her. After a few minutes, they stopped, put on the clothes and went away.  Obviously, at such young age, they must have seen another couple doing it at very close range and they were simply putting it into practice whatever they have learned.” “At that age, it is most unlikely the girl would conceive. So, they are quite safe. At our age, the chances for me to carry your child is great. But I would love to carry one for you, since you are a brilliant student, and I hope if I do conceive because of you, my child will be having high IQ just like you. And he can go far.  If you have the chance to fertilize my egg, I would be very happy. You are a very bright student. If I conceive with your sperm, my child will be very bright too. Won’t it be nice? Please come back again and I will massage you all over the body and this time, I will put your dick into my mouth and suck it. You are lucky because you are a Chinese so I allowed you to go inside without a condom. That white man who visited me often had to put on a condom because he was white and if I conceive, the child will be white and my husband will kill me or divorce me” “Thanks. I look forward to it. You are married. Why aren’t you enjoying the conjugal bliss with your husband?” “You had successfully inseminated the semen into my womb. If my egg is ready, I will soon carry your baby. I can feel your sperms swimming in my womb.” A week later, early in the morning, Awang was having an erection before he woke up. He was restless, and immediately thought of the lady who asked him to go back. As he was sure the husband had left because the boat was no longer seen on the river side. He sneaked into the house and found the lady still having coffee. He was invited to join in, and this time she gave him a very special chicken egg. “What is so special about this egg?” he wanted to know. “You just eat it and wait for 30 minutes, and you will know. Last year, a woman in this village prepared one for her husband who had gone offshore fishing. Before he came back, the son aged 13, took the egg and ate it. After that he saw the mother sleeping on the wooden floor with only a sarong covering her body. Her legs were opened and her sarong only covered partially her two nipples. The son had an erection, and went down on his mother, pushing in at the moment he was on her. She had no time to push him away. He was the son and she just had to keep quiet until the boy blew off, and forget about it.” He finished up the egg and the coffee, and was beginning to take her in his arms and started to suck her tongue. She enjoyed it and responded by putting her right hand on his dick to massage it, and then she put it in her mouth as promised. She kissed and sucked it thoroughly. And then went up to his mouth and asked Awang to suck her tongue again. About 30 minutes later, instead of slowing down he was more energetic and excited. The dick was harder, and he really wanted to go inside her. He could easily force his way in even if she is not wet. But it was because of that egg that he was able to perform so well. So, he wanted to serve her better. “I am here now, all yours. Please tell me what you want to do or try, I will carry it out, just for you.” “Ok, please pull it out and go in from my back.” Later on, she requested Awang to go in from the side, and to continue squeezing both of her breasts. Then she told Awang to suck her tongue again, until he eventually ejaculated. As she was squealing with pleasure, Awang sucked her tongue hard and then fully forced out the semen into her. He was still inside her when he asked how the fisherman made it on her for the first time. “He invited me to go fishing in the open sea. I thought it was good fun, and went along with him. We went far offshore and also caught many fish, all with lines and hooks. After that it was about time to return. He started the outboard motor and was heading for home. But for some reason, he stopped on one of those islands and then we went to rest under the trees. I guessed he was having an erection on the way home. Does the sunlight stimulate the sex urge for men? The sun was still overhead and it would be very hot to make love on board the sampan. He began to touch me and started to kiss me on the lips. I thought it was fun, relaxed and let him continue. Later, I put both arms around him and he started to unbutton my bra, and removed my blouse and then the panties. He removed his clothes and got on me, on the sand.  I really enjoyed it and pulled him hard on me. When it was over, he said he wanted to marry me. I told him to speak to my father. Because I was lying on the sand, my hair was full of sand. I went into the sea, fully naked to wash myself.  He too, went fully naked into the water, held me tight and kissed me again in the sea. I had never felt so much loved. He approached my father on the second day, and my father agreed to the marriage. It was a simple ceremony in the village because we did not have much money and so was he. You are a very intelligent student and you have good physique. There are many girls who would love to be your girlfriend. Why don’t you have one?” “I want to go for higher studies, and a girlfriend would be a burden for me. What would happen if she is pregnant? Several weeks ago, a girl prepared some food from her house and invited me to a beach for a picnic.  We spent some time hanging around the seashore. A white man who happened to be there, came along and asked me softly, if that was my girlfriend.  I told him she was not.  Before he left, he told me: you must hold her and kiss her if you want to keep her. Otherwise, she is going to leave you soon for another man.” “He was trying to help you.  Did you tell him you were still a student?” “No, I didn’t.  When I complete my A levels, I will have to go to the USA for higher studies. Then I need to work there to support myself. A teacher had contacted a person there who was willing to provide me a job in his farm on a part time basis. Since you mentioned a white man, I just remember an incident I saw when I was a kid. That white man was a soldier. He went up the country side and was buying a package of cigarette at a sundry shop. The husband of the lady went out to meet an agent to have their goods replenished in the shop. The lady was alone and as the white man was handing over the cash to her, he said: keep the change. And he suddenly put both his arm round the lady and started to kiss her on the lips. She must be too shock to resist him. She let him do it for the next few seconds and her sarong which she fastened above her breast dropped to the floor. She was fully naked and the man pulled her on to the bed which was only few feet away and opened up her legs and started to jab her. She did not refuse and was actually enjoying it. What about you? How did you meet that soldier?” “My story started during the midday around 12 o’clock. I was diving in the sea collecting my ten fish traps on the sea bed. This white man came along with his speed boat and anchored his boat next to mine. He started to dive in too helping me to collect the fish traps and released the fish into my boat. When the last trap was returned to the sea bed, he pulled me to the side of the boat and started to kiss me, with one hand holding on to the boat so that we would not sink. After kissing me for about two minutes, he pushed me on his boat and started to remove my panties and bra, and then went inside me. I did not object to it and was very happy he did that!” After the sex session, the white man, still holding me in his arms asked : “ if I take your husband out fishing, and kill him, and let the tide sweep away his body, will you marry me, and move to he USA to settle down there?” I told him I offered my body to him because he appreciated it, and wanted to have me. I appreciated his advance. It certainly did not mean I was in love with him and wished to have my husband murdered! I told him if my husband was dead, the white man would not live longer than 24 hours. Every one in this village would go out hunting for his head. It was our culture! “Can you please tell me how you learned about sexual intercourse?”  “I watched it when the bulls, goats, dogs, ducks and chickens were doing it every day. Many years ago, a girl from this village was watching a bull and a cow making love together. She was only 11- year old then. As the bull got on the cow and starting pumping, she was watching with full concentration. Her mother was in the house having sex with another man. Her husband was outside selling curry buns and would be back only around the late afternoon. Another man from this village saw her and approached her. He took her into a nearby bush and started kissing and fondling her. She did not object to it. He took off her clothes, panties and all and lay them on the ground. He told her to lie on the clothes and he went down, stripped himself totally and opened her legs and started it. I think within two minutes, he was already inside her. After this bush adventure, they went to a nearby saltwater swamp to wash up and went their separate ways. She knew this swamp very well because she went there often to catch mangrove crabs, and also to collect clams from that swamp. For the next many months they met regularly in that bush. And naturally she conceived and had to find someone to marry. The father of the child was a married man. The mother told her to marry the labourer who always came to the house when the father went out. That was the man this mother loved more than the bun seller. By then, the lover of the mother moved in to live with the family as a son-in-law. That labourer moved into the house but he brought in another labourer from the wharf, a bachelor. One day as the mother was having sex with the son-in-law, the eldest daughter saw them doing it in the room. She was peeping because the entrance to that room had only one curtain hanging from the top portion to the timber floor. The other labourer was not working in the day time because his shift was at night, after 9.00 pm, when the ship would be loading. He pulled that girl, Fauzia into his room, and started kissing her on the lips. Since she too had the urge to have sex, she did not resist, and definitely would love him to do it. He pushed her on the floor, and pulled off her sarong, pushed her legs wide part and got on top of her. She was enjoying it because he did not have problem going inside her. “Your story was very interesting.  Let me tell you this one before I go off.  My friend, Johnny, had an unexpected encounter, a quiet morning, during high tide, as this guy was fishing for craps in a river, at the estuary. He had to paddle his wooden boat to many parts of the river to drop his crap traps to the bottom of the water. All those areas were mainly covered by mangroves. If he paddled hard, the loud noise could scare off the crabs. Thus, he moved slowly and quietly, lowering his traps one after another along the main river and the streams. As he reached the remote part of a stream, there was another wooden boat. As he moved the boat closer and closer because there was no other area he could go except by the side of the other boat. Eventually, there were a young guy and a young girl, both fully naked and the guy was on the girl who was lying in the timber boat. He was pumping her and kissing her at the same time. The hardy mangroves provided the perfect shed over their heads. The couple would never expect any guy to come into that isolated location.  This crap catcher, Johnny, quietly dropped another trap there and moved on. It was indeed an unexpected encounter. Almost half an hour later, he came back to check if there was a catch in his trap. Surprisingly, the girl requested to ask for a lift, because that boyfriend had to rush back to the army camp besides the seashore and she didn’t want others to see her with that soldier.  Johnny welcomed her on board. The soldier took the other boat and went off, making sure that he reaches the camp on time. Johnny knew that girl was married to a fisherman too, who went out to the open sea to catch fish every day. When he returned, he went from the high sea directly to the beach. But the wife had the excuse to be around the rivers on the pretext of catching shrimps in the rivers. She was only covering her naked body with a tube sarong, which was common for those ladies living around the rivers, unless they go shopping in the town shop houses. She was asking Johnny how he felt when he saw them making love on board the sampan. Johnny said he was not surprised because that was what couple normally do when they have the chance. Johnny wanted to know why she was unfaithful to her husband who married her only few months ago. She admitted that her own husband was not as good as that boyfriend, who was able to make her attain orgasm almost every time they made love. She added that the soldier made use of his tongue, fingers etc. to please her and she really love it. She said the body belonged to her and whoever she wanted to give it to was her own business. “Please tell me honestly. What were you thinking when you saw us making love as your sampan moved nearer, and saw what happened?” “I told myself that guy was very lucky. He had the chance to go inside you, and my erection lasted many minutes,” Johnny answered her. “Now, he is gone, and there are only you and me. What are you waiting for? Just take off your shirt, remove your shorts and the panties, and get on top of me. Don’t you love me?” She pulled off her sarong and lay back in the sampan, with both legs wide open. David got on top of her and was kissing her on the lips, with his two hands on the sides of her head. “Why are you not pushing in your penis?” She took the erected penis and positioned it on her cunt. David pushed in and started to pull out and in again. He enjoyed it, and for the first time in his life, he realized the joy of going inside a lady. She told him not to be shy as that was his first experience. She said those others she met would not have taken so much time as Johnny, because they were always fast and excited. “Were you jealous of the soldier when you first saw him pumping me?” “No. Why should I be jealous? He had you. It was his luck. I only wished I would have the same luck!” “Ah, your mind is very powerful. Your wish materialized. What would you do if I had not allowed you to do that? Would you tell my husband about it?” “Why should I tell your husband about that? I wouldn’t get anything at all.” “You are a very good man. Please look for me if you wish to have it again. Just make sure my husband is not around, and no one will know it. We can do it in my house if you are sure the neighbors will not know it.” Many days later, Johnny came to visit her . “ Come in Johnny. I’ll prepare a cup of Milo for you,” the lady invited him. After having the cup of Milo, she invited him into her bedroom and locked the door. She dropped her sarong to the floor to let Johnny see her fully developed body. “ You see, Johnny, my nipple is very beautiful. Would you like to touch it or suck it?” Johnny was shy and did not answer. She lay on her bed and put Johnny’s hand on her nipple and asked him to massage it. She put both hands of Johnny on her breasts and asked him to massage them by pushing up and down. Johnny did as she wanted. She then began to take off his shirt and shorts and to massage his penis which was still soft. As she was massaging it, it started to grow harder , bigger, and longer. “ I know this is only your second time. Don’t be afraid. It is enjoyable and no one will ever know about it,” she assured him. She held Johnny’s left hand and put it on her cunt asking him to massage it too. “Isn’t it nice to massage this part of my body,Johnny?” Johnny did not answer but the urge to go inside her is very tense now. She put her mouth on the penis and began to suck it. She lay flat on the bed, opened her legs wide, and told Johnny to push in and move in and out all the time. By then, he had completely ejaculated inside her. She put both arms around him and held him tightly for several minutes, and only let go after she told him she enjoyed having him inside her! “Have you ever seen people having sex apart from seeing me with that soldier?” she was interested to know. “Yes, I saw it only once in my school classroom. It was a school holiday and my classmates, a boy and a girl, went to that school, thinking there was no one around. Once in the room, the boy began to hold that girl, putting both his arms around her and kissing her on the lips for several minutes. Then he told her to lie on the floor, and began to remove her blouse, bra, skirt and panties, and push open both her legs. He was on her and was trying hard to push his penis into her. He did not make it because she was still dry, but he ejaculated outside her on the floor. They got up, dressed, kissed again and went off.” END      

No comments:

Post a Comment